Celebrate Packt Publishing's 1000th Title

I'm pleased to announce a special event involving Packt Publishing. The company told me, as a way to celebrate their 1000th title, that those who have registered at https://www.packtpub.com/login by 30 September will receive one free e-book. To help you make your choice, Packt is also opening its online library for a week for free to members.

I'm interested in two recent titles:

Metasploit Penetration Testing Cookbook by Abhinav Singh

Advanced Penetration Testing for Highly-Secured Environments by Lee Allen

In a few months a third book will arrive:

BackTrack 5 Cookbook

At this point I don't have personal experience with any of these titles, but I plan to take a look.

Thank you Packt for sharing part of your library with us!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I got Advanced Penetration Testing for Highly-Secured Environments but have not had the chance to read it. It does have some coverage of pfsense.

Popular posts from this blog

Zeek in Action Videos

New Book! The Best of TaoSecurity Blog, Volume 4

MITRE ATT&CK Tactics Are Not Tactics